Nutrition Health and Education
Mending Families through Support
"Whee" serve those who are involved with Caregiving. To prevent crisis, we offer ideas and paths to resources that smooths the family's transition in daily demands.
- Autism/Special Needs Awareness and Support
- Caregiving in General
- Recognizing, Preventing and Coping with "Burnout"
- Nutritional Education
- Preventative Health Education
- Sustainability through Money Management
- Government Programs
- Agriculture for Dummies
- Mending Families through Support
- Accessible Community Services
Call 844.899.3215 to see how "WHee" can help.